The reservoir is filled and operational, we even managed to save a few fish and reintroduce them to the clean reservoir.
The nursery area is prepared, irrigation has been set up and we have started bagging our nut trees.
All the big trees that had to be removed are cut down. The wood will be removed next week.
We managed to get Ruby into the fenced area yesterday but she escaped late last night when our tenant came through the gate. Hopefully she will be leaving on Monday to her new home. We will see if that happens.
This coming week we prepared our flatlet for some short term tenants and hopefully bag up a few more nut trees. Have a super week everyone.